Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

27 May 2015

Eilene & Bill Hope Mini Session | Cancer Mini Session | May 2015

Hello friends!

Happy Wednesday!!!!

So you guys might remember when I was talking about my Hope Sessions. For those that don't, these were 15 minute sessions whose proceeds are going directly to The American Cancer Society for cancer research for Relay for Life. My post is hosting it's 2nd Annual Relay for Life event in June and I wanted to do a cool fundraiser for the event.

Eilene is our event coordinator and her and her husband Bill immediately signed up for two slots for the mini sessions. Here are some of the photos from their sessions.


I had the fortune of meeting Eilene last year when she was recruiting people to be part of the committee for the 1st Annual Relay for Life event and I am so blessed to be able to call her a dear friend of mine.




The best part was Bill wanted that photo above with them kissing!



He also really wanted a silly picture!
Bill is a cancer survivor himself and is just a FANTASTIC man to know. He is always so sweet and funny to be around!

These are two Cancer pillow monster's I've made.
I made the Purple one for Eilene and the Pink one is Hope, my Breast Cancer Monster.



Eilene is a Breast Cancer and Skin Cancer survivor, and her entire family has been effected by Cancer, which is why she Relay's.

She immediately wanted to do a session with her pink shirt and tutu!




Again, this was all Bill's idea


She was acting as a balerena!



I gotta say thanks to Eilene and Bill for participating in my first ever Hope Session. Afterwards they asked me to stay for dinner (which Bill grilled) and then we walked to a small fest nearby.

I look forward to doing these again in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Be on the lookout for the flyer and post about those coming up later this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment