Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

11 May 2015

Colonial Williamsberg, VA | Travel | Jan '15

Hello friends! I hope this finds you well!

So my better half and I spent 3 weeks in the States for Christmas leave this past Christmas. While we were in the States, we visited my parents in Florida, his Mom, Stepdad, and brother in Florida, and then we flew to Virginia to see his dad and grandparents. One day, his father took us to see Colonial Williamsburg, near where he works. It was gorgeous!

A small bit about me- I love history, love seeing history, learning about it, and being able to take beautiful pictures of it!

We spent the day walking around the small area (spanned only like two streets or something) and enjoying the slightly chilly weather.









If you're ever in the area around Colonial Williamsburg, VA- make sure you go for a visit. It's free unless you want to purchase items and it's really pretty.... this is what it looked like during early January. I can't imagine what it looks like when the trees are all full and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment