Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

04 May 2015

MAJ Meinders Promotion | Military Event | April 2015

Hello friends, today I am sharing some photos from a promotion I am honored to have photographed. 

MAJ Meinders is one of the officers on my team and I was asked to take photos of his promotion and induction into The Honorable Order of Saint Michael.

The awesome part of being the team photographer is that I get to use the images to help build my portfolio and capture the memories of these men and women of the Armed Services. These are big moments in our lives and it's nice to be able to capture them!


The Honorable Order of Saint Michael is part of Army Aviation, an order created to recognize outstanding Aviation Officers for all their service and hard work. 




MAJ Meinders standing with his wife and his sister, both of whom flew from the States, just to attend his promotion ceremony as well as pin on his new shoulder boards. 




MAJ Morgan helping MAJ Meinders to reaffirm his oath as an Army Officer.


Congratulations to the new MAJ and his family.



No comments:

Post a Comment