Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

06 April 2015

SGT Marzolf Reenlistment | Military Event | Nov '14

So I joined my unit in March of 2014, over a year ago now, and something that I quickly became known for was being a photographer. The higher ups in my units love to have me bring my camera to unit events to take pictures, and everyone has accepted that once they receive something and shake hands with the LTC, that they must then face me and smile for a few moments.

Before a end of rotation BBQ we were having, I was asked to photograph the reenlistment of an NCO in my unit, for which I was beyond happy for!

One of my favorite things is being able to photograph the things my unit does because I love photography and I love the military. If I had known there was a job in the Army doing this before I took ATC, I would have jumped on that job like there was no tomorrow!!!

Congratulations SGT Marzolf, I am sure that you will do great things in the years to come!

----------------

LTC Walsh read SGT Marzolf the reenlistment oath

SGT Marzolf (center right) asked our LTC (center left) to read the reenlistment oath




LTC Walsh and SGT Marzolf shaking hands after they finished reading the Oath for Reenlistment

LTC Walsh and SGT Marzolf shaking hands with his reenlistment certificate

SGT Marzolf and his wife together after the Oath
The Marzolf family

SFC Strahan teaching CW3 Smith and SFC Levine the proper way to fold up the flag after a ceremony

After the ceremony, everyone was headed inside to get ready for the BBQ and awards ceremony and I turned to ask SGT Marzolf something and saw them folding up the flag that was used. The gentleman in the middle is the Reenlistment NCO and he was instruction the NCO to his right how to properly fold the flag!

SFC Strahan teaching CW3 Smith and SFC Levine the proper way to fold up the flag after a ceremony

It's always an honor to be asked to photograph events such as this for my unit. I love capturing these memories for them and I am thrilled to add these images to my portfolio!


No comments:

Post a Comment