Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

05 April 2015

Hello friends

Hello dear friends and HAPPY EASTER!

Gosh, it's already Easter. This holiday last year was much later in the month and a lot of wonderful things happened to me personally in that time frame. It's always interesting to look back.

Today is being spent working on my brand and hanging out with my favorite guy Mo. If you read my personal blog The Diary of A Dreamer, then you know who Mo is, he's pretty common over there. He had surgery on Thursday and while he is doing a lot better, we're just taking it easy and being lazy.



Things to look forward to in this here area of the interwebs:

** Changes to this blog colors, layout, header, and signature
** Updated galleries
** Changes to the website layout and colors
** new header on all social media
** more use of my Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page
** Newsletter being developed
** Better idea of my pricing
** New client guides
** More behind the scenes posts and photos
** I can be found at Bloglovin' Now as well!

Please be patient with me
I love everyone's love and support!



No comments:

Post a Comment