Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

27 April 2015

Falcon Softball | Sports | June 2014

I happen to be a huge fan of Black and White Images. Last year, towards the end of Softball season, I was asked by the gentleman in the first picture to come take photos of our unit team playing, which I was more then happy too. It's kind of what got me into Sports photography.

the ref, SFC Holland, checking that a bat meets Germany specifications for softball

This gentleman was part of our unit and also serves as a referee for the base's softball tournaments. He was checking the bat of one of the guys on the team because in Germany there are specific rules you have to follow.

Team huddle before the Falcon Softball team plays against the MP Softball team

They were getting ready to play the MP's

Hanging out in the dugout

I got to hang out in the dugout

CPT Meinders up to bat

SSG Candelario stepping up to bat

Above was my immediate supervisor for a couple of months

SPC Eady up to bat

Eady and I worked together since I first started in this unit.

CW4 Paddock up to bat

CPT Middleton taking a swing at an incoming ball


I look forward to the 2015 Softball season on my base.


No comments:

Post a Comment