Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

13 April 2015

JC Softball Practice | Sports | Feb 2015

One of my old coworkers is very big into softball, and the season is coming up where we're stationed.  So he asked me to come take pictures of him one weekend while I was at Mo's house, for which I was thrilled.


There were three people there practicing, so I took photos of each of them. 


This was the closest that I came to capturing the moment that the bat and the ball connected.



This gentleman also serves as the pitcher for the Bavarian Team.

Not only is this gentleman good at swinging a bat, he is also a great pitcher

JC, a coworker of mine, finally taking his turn to swing at the ball

This is my old coworker, JC. I was happy to photograph this practice session. At the same time Mo was taking video of the session with the GoPro I got him for Christmas.

JC watching the ball fly

JC taking a swing at another ball

It's always fun when friends and coworkers ask me to take pictures for them. Especially since in Germany there are a lot of steps for American's to take to own their own home based business, and since I am a Service Member, I have to have special permission from my bosses. I don't get to take a lot of non-military related pictures right now, so this was fun for me.

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment