Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

02 April 2014

Making this a reality

Photography has ALWAYS been a dream of mine!
For as long as I can remember.
It didn't help that one of my friends in high school made this dream her reality and opened her own Photography business.
She's amazing.
She's inspiring
She made my think that I could do it too!

I know that we all gotta start somewhere
I'm starting with my camera, a Facebook page, and this here blog.
I am working towards my Photography degree.
This is my beginning.

I've joined the groups on Facebook
I've talked to some photographers from back at Bragg
I've got that friend I mentioned above.
I've bought books on photography AND running a business.

I've got an amazing support system
A fantastic boyfriend that literally just reminded me to follow my dreams
and never give up.
My parents who have always supported me,
no matter what decisions I have made
Friends and siblings that always stand behind me.

This is one dream that I refuse to give up on.
One I will make into a reality
I know that it will take time and effort 
money and LOTS of patience.
Things don't just happen overnight.
I bet this will be a part time job as well as a full time one
once I leave the military
until I can support myself on it.
That is perfectly okay with me.
I am willing to wait and work for it

Will you join me on this journey?



No comments:

Post a Comment