Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

29 November 2015

Moving Home

Hello friends!


Today is the day!
Today I get on an airplane and leave Germany.
I am going back home!
Back to North Carolina anyways.

What does this mean?
It means I am officially open for business in the United States.
Although my home base is in North Carolina
I am willing to travel for sessions for an added fee.
Make sure you contact me ASAP so we can work out the details and the pricing.

I specialize in:
Seniors
Lifestyle
Sports
Best Friends
Holiday Mini Sessions
Hope Sessions (cancer fundraisers)
Military events (promotions, re-enlistmesnts, special events, awards, retirements, etc)

Make sure to check out my portfolio on my website for more information.

Let's chat about a session, yeah?


No comments:

Post a Comment