Pages

HOME        About Me        Get In Touch       

03 March 2014

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the blog for J.L. McClure Photography! I am just getting this business running an off the ground!


♥ My name is Jenn
♥ I am 22
♥ Lifestyle Photographer
♥ Super Crafty
♥ A nerdy geek
♥ US Soldier in the Army

I've wanted to be a photographer since I was little. I am currently attending college for my degree in Photography as well as teaching myself everything that I possibly can about the art. I've met several wonderful ladies who are inspirations to me and I hope to be as successful as them one day.

I am currently stationed in Germany with the US Army and using this wonderful country to practice my skills in. I can't wait to come back to the States and focus on my Photography business!



No comments:

Post a Comment